Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Join us in March for a Fitness Boot Camp


March is Fitness Month.  The Whole Body Healing Center has obtained Elite Trainer Tobi Fisk to run a Boot Camp for us.  All the details haven't been workout as of yet.  We are looking at 2 days per week either Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday.  Saturday February 28th we will have an orientation to meet Tobi and to go over the basics.  This will be a 6 week boot camp.  We would like to get a minimum of 20 people.  If we get 20, it will cost all participants $30.00 for the 6 weeks.  Please help us make this boot camp a success.  If you have any questions please let me know.  The boot camp will be held at Tobi's facility in North Lewisville off of 407 and Garden Ridge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wished I live nearby! This sounds like an awesome opportunity. I just checked the bootcamp in my area and they want $260 for 4 weeks!

Dr. Shawn said...

Thanks for the comment. I agree with you. I wish most of my people interested would understand that as well.