Monday, July 21, 2008

Are you Really Healthy?


One of the common things that I hear is "I don't feel sick." Because I don't feel sick, shouldn't be an excuse not to promote a healthy body. What actually is sick? Is cancer sick? What about Diabetes or high blood pressure or how about high cholesterol, or what about women taking synthroid or Amour for thyroid condition? Would you consider that being sick? What about constipation or acid reflux symptoms? Many people are taking prescription medications for the above symptoms, but yet don't consider themselves to be sick.

As a Naturopath at the Whole Body Healing Center, it is our goal to help you overcome these symptoms and achieve better health. It takes you being proactive in your health. Don't wait for the heart attack to happen before you become proactive. Start right now.

Love to hear your comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I personally am a customer with Dr. Shawn for my annual breast exams. His thermographies are much more exact than mammographies. And painless too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr I was wondering if you ever heard of Monavie?
I am a massage therapist and have been giving that amazing organic nutritional beverage to some of my clients with fibromyalgia, arthritis, back pain, insomnia, you name it. They are really excited about the results. If you would like to know more about it, visit this website that talks about the main fruit of the product: www.acaihealthinfo.com
I wish you all the best in life.
Thanks a lot,
Marcia Jeanes
LMT
marciaus2003@yahoo.com