When you are younger than 35, you would want to have a thermography screening every 3 years for maximum awareness. If problems are detected, then it could be more often just for monitoring purposes.
- First Thermography Screening-- 18 years old
- 2nd screening--21 years old
- 3rd screening--24 years old
- 4th screening--27 years old
- 5th screening--30 years old
So parents, if you are worried about the health of your little girl, please set her up for her 1st thermography screening. It will at least give you peace of mind.