Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Detox 2017

Its that time of year again... we have all splurged over the holidays and we are looking to regain our health and to get back on track with our normal routine.  January is always a good time to start a health program and to focus completely on yourself.  Personally, i have started my program on December 26.  This week is a very slow week for me and i figure, why wait until January... if i start now, i will be finished by January 22.  Well that sounds better to me than the 28th... haha... but for those that are procrastinators, it ok to even start on January 10 or even on the 15th.  You start when your ready.  Thats ok.  We will support you from start to finish.  If  you are interested in doing the detox program this year, please let me know.  In the meantime, listen to my podcast episode with Dr. Ozzie.  We talk about detoxing and why its important.  Listen Here

No comments: